Monday, November 1, 2010

Darien Street Spookiness


In addition to about six trick-or-treaters, we had some special visitors to help celebrate the holiday!

John Mackenzie had his regular shindig, and it was hopping. Matt and Michael meandered by in penguin suits (the tux, not the animal), and John Isenhower was an absolutely gorgeous princess! I did not attend as a dentist knocked me out and removed my wisdom teeth on Friday and my jaw was the size of... (side note: I just googled "large jaw" to see if anything would pop up to help me in my description, and apparently there are many websites dedicated to a fetish wherein men are attracted to women with a "large, square, well-defined jaw." Hmm.) Anyhoo, I wasn't in party mode, but 725 South Darien contributed to the holiday spirit with some spoooooky decorations: lights and a pumpkin and of course homemade cheesecloth ghosts - thanks, Martha Stewart Living!




1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that the cheesecloth ghosts are AWESOME!!! I love them! Super spooky...

    And is that...... Carl and Nadia?? Or perhaps, Karl and Nadya? (Not Nadya Suleman, however, I mean the GOOD Nadia.)

    Oh how fun! I strained really hard to look through the kitty windows to see any updates on 725 S. Darien.... but -- it was hard to see from here. I can't wait to see what's new inside! :)

    An update from 1030 13th Street coming up soon.

    xoxo!
    m

    ReplyDelete