Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just a few months late...


Apparently it takes updating my Christmas card list to get on board. Alas, after a nice chat with Michal I'm ready to blog. So...

Our biggest news is that I'm in my last week at Temple and start a part-time job at St. Joe's next week. Woo hoo! Hopefully that means that Miles, Pearl and I will spend a little more time on Darien Street. It also means that I will need to start channeling my inner domestic goddess. I promised Scott that I would cook on my days off. Miles has a sweet tooth (as evidenced by the picture) so we've got that covered. I'm looking for some healthy, delicious entrees for the whole family. Any recipe suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Yay - I am so excited for your new job and your new "domestic goddess" status! I have three words for you: Martha Stewart Living. It's pretty embarrassing, and of course she's a criminal, but I love love love this magazine. So many ideas, so little time!
    Miles is adorable even with unidentified stuff all over his face. It actually looks like a home remedy facial mask I once made that consisted of yogurt, oatmeal, honey and lemon... it didn't do much for me, but Miles' skin looks great so it obviously works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were asking for recipes? Well, here you go, domestic goddess-in-training!
    Let me preface this comment by saying that a) I'm freezing and b) I didn't eat breakfast and don't have time for lunch! Somehow those two factors are contributing to the fact that I'm drooling at my desk while looking at this recipe (with some kind of subsitution for the bacon of course, although you carnivores can leave it in - yum!)
    http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/five-treasure-fried-rice.aspx

    ReplyDelete